GTI x Palo Alto Webinar: Devise an Effective Endpoint Protection Strategy to cope with new & unknown threats
early every successful attack starts with compromising an endpoint. Yet, studies by renowned industry analysts reveal that organizations are not making much progress in reducing endpoint security risks. Traditional endpoint protection products fall short in combating advanced threats that employ sophisticated tactics & techniques. A more effective endpoint protection strategy must be adopted and deployed ASAP.
This 1-hour technical webinar will review the latest endpoint security landscape, help you understand the sophisticated adversary strategies employed by threat groups and malicious software and the required technologies and approaches to detect and mitigate the risks. We will introduce the advanced Palo Alto Cortex XDR Endpoint Protection solution and discuss how you can revamp your endpoint defense strategy for more effective protection to block known and unknown attacks.
- Understand the MITRE ATT&CK adversary tactics and techniques, insights to more effective mitigations
- Understand the deficiencies of traditional endpoint protection products
- The Top 5 requirements of effective endpoint protection
- How Palo Alto Cortex XDR can protect your endpoints against malwares, exploits, fileless attacks, ransomwares from Day One
- Typical use cases and best practice approaches to revamp your endpoint protection with PA Cortex XDR
||2nd June, 2020 (Tue)
||11:00am – 12:00pm