GTI AEC Seminar: Accelerate Digital Transformation in AEC Industry
Digital transformation is underway in AEC industry. While adoption of BIM is now essential per Hong Kong Smart City Blueprint, implementing CDE (Common Data Environment) will be necessary for AEC firms to reach a BIM Level 2 compliance on their projects. CDE is also the foundation of development of infrastructure Digital Twins to apply simulation, virtualization & reality modeling to support and advance many innovative Smart City Initiatives.
Early adopters of BIM, CDE and other advanced technologies are seeing significant boost in field productivity, compression of project schedules, reduction in rework and increase in profits. Architects and engineers can enjoy new way of working and collaboration with unprecedented efficiency.
||25th July, 2019 (Thursday)
||2:00pm – 5:00pm
||EAST Hong Kong
- Keynote Speech: Collaboration - People, Process and Technology – Mr. Alex Ho, Senior Manager - Building Information Modelling, Construction Industry Council
- Common Data Environment for BIM Model Collaboration – Mr. Paul Yue, Senior Consultant – Civil Infrastructure, Bentley
- - Understanding & Implementing Common Data Environment (CDE)
- - CDE integration with Revit software
- Break & Solution Show Cases
- Reinvent Secure Print Experience of AEC Pros – Mr. Stephen Tse, HP
- BIM 3D VDI Solution – Facilitate Design Collaboration & CDE Implementation
- Live Demo – GTI
- - 3D VDI benefit
- - BIM VDI Solution for project collaboration and CDE integration