Executive Luncheon: Top Tips for Secure Cloud Computing by Microsoft & Palo Alto Networks
Enterprises adopt public cloud platforms to deploy SaaS for business-critical applications, DevOps for new app development, analytics, business intelligence and other apps for business agility and time-to-market advantages. These introduce new risks as fragmented security, dynamic nature of cloud resources, manual operations and human error can cause breaches and noncompliance as well as slow down deployments.
Vulnerability management at cloud scale is extremely complex. New attack vectors emerge in cloud DevOps environment to compromise accounts. Cryptojacking attacks are uprising but undetected. Governance, risk management and compliance must be automated to enable continuous innovation with security at the speed of business.
Come join our Executive Luncheon on “Top Tips for Secure Cloud Computing” and learn from veteran cloud and security experts and peer IT executives on how to accelerate your deployment to the cloud with leading edge security solutions and best practices.
||7th December, 2018 (Fri)
||12:00noon – 2:00pm
The Mira Hong Kong
- Introduction – Cloud Security: Enabling Agility and Ensuring Compliance
- Keynote – Top Tips for Secure Cloud Computing
- Cloud Security: A Shared Responsibility
- Strengthen your security posture with trusted cloud platform
- Implement effective cloud threat defense
- Bake security into DevOps
- Panel Discussion – Key Requirements for Securing the Cloud
- Q&A & Lucky Draw