Cyber Security Predictions 2021 – A Confident Approach to Unexpected Changes
The coronavirus pandemic has triggered a global reset, upending our normal lives and forcing organizations to change their ways they do business. This introduces new attack surface incurred from remote work, teleconferencing, increased use of cloud computing etc. which in turn motivates threat actors to engineer new attack tactics and techniques to exploit the security gaps. CISOs need to review and devise more effective defenses to safeguard their business and mitigate the risks.
Please join our webinar on “Cyber Security Predictions 2021” and learn from veteran security experts to help you plan and prioritize your security revamp efforts to combat these new challenges.
- Gain insight from FireEye and Mandiant Solutions experts regarding the cyber security expectations of 2021 to prepare your defense accordingly
- Learn about the essential security measures to mitigate risks associated with remote work and other impacts of the global pandemic
- How to combat the exacerbated threats of new breeds of ransomwares
- Understand and manage risks of cloud security
- How to improve security effectiveness
||16th December, 2020 (Wed)
||11:00am - 12:00pm