GTI Seminar: Realizing the Benefits of BIM
Construction project teams need to frequently submit CAD/BIM data for review and approval to advance construction projects. Any delays or miscommunications can cause significant unwanted costs. Local AEC industry has been looking for easy-to-use and affordable solutions to ease the review, communication and approval of complex building models to increase efficiency and drive down the costs.
You are cordially invited to join our seminar on “Realizing the benefits of BIM” on June 30, Friday, 2:00pm at The Mira Hong Kong and witness the official debut of GTI Construction Collaboration Cloud platform, the industry’s first cloud-based platform tailor-made for local AEC customers with versatile and proven functions we built for local users to support large scale construction projects. Industry leaders will join us to showcase cutting edge AEC solutions in this half day event.
||30thJune, 2017 (Tuesday)
||2:00pm – 5:00pm
Function Room 4, 6 & 7, 3/F,The MIRA Hong Kong, 118 Nathan Road,Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Keynote speech – Realizing the benefits of BIM – Dr. Neo Chan, Chairman, HKIBIM
- Keynote speech – The adoption of BIM in Hong Kong AEC industry – Mr. David Mak, Lecturer, Construction Industry Council
- Accelerating your BIM workflows with the latest HP technologies and tools – HP
- How to apply Reality Modelling to BIM lifecycle – Bentley
- Break and solution showcase
- Introduction of GTI Construction Collaboration Cloud with demonstration
- Digital Transformation: Move to the cloud with confidence – Microsoft