The level of industry interest and innovation in big data parallels that seen in the cloud computing space in recent years. But in many ways, the two are becoming one in the same - cloud resources are needed to support big data storage and projects, and big data is a huge business case for moving to cloud. The combination of cloud and big data creates incredible value about decision making, generating a multiplier effect at that intersection. The innovations and buzz around big data and cloud represent a “tipping point” of the data and digital economy, as it is now apparent that both cloud and big data are huge springboards to innovation.
The 2nd Cloud and Big Data Analytics Summit 2015 this year carrying the theme of "Cloud and Big Data, Together: A Huge Springboard to Innovation" is going to be held on 23 June, 2015 (Tuesday) at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. This summit is tailored for senior IT and business executives involved in cloud computing, enterprise infrastructure, data storage and management, data analytics and digital marketing to gather and discuss how companies can effectively leverage big data analytics with the support of cloud resources and generate unmatched business value.
Conference topics highlight:
- Cloud & Big-Data Analytics: The Perfect Storm
- Connect to the Power of The Cloud
- Security & Performance in The Cloud
- Embracing Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing with IoT Applications
- Differentiating Your Customer Experience Delivery Through Big Data Analytics
- Key Factors in Effective Cloud Strategy and Execution
- Architecting the Digital Business: Strategies & Challenges In Implementing Big Data & Cloud Computing at the Enterprise Level
- Leveraging Data and Analytics for Customer-Centricity and Innovation in the Digital Age
- Monetising Real-time Product Offering with Behavior Analysis
- Tackling the Cross Border Cloud Challenge: Data Security & Governance
- ...and more