GTI Seminar on Optimizing Database Environments with NetApp & Quest
Organizations rely on databases to support business critical apps and they face challenges of meeting goals of high availability, improving performance with low latency, increased cost efficiency and ROI, versatility to support mixed workloads and dynamic provisioning of data clones for dev/test, analytics and DR.
Whether to plan for upgrade or consolidate databases, IT solution architects and DBAs should work together for new solutions to uplift their database service quality.
Join us and learn from experts of GTI, NetApp and Quest on how their solutions can address challenges of both Oracle and MS SQL environments, and to identify bottlenecks for optimal tune up as well as achieve significant performance upgrade with industry’s fastest growing enterprise flash storage.
||27th March, 2018 (Tuesday)
||9:00am – 1:30pm
- Challenges in database application environments
Introducing Quest’s solutions for database performance management – Quest
- Monitor, diagnose and optimize database operations to obtain maximum performance across your database platforms
- Simplify database management workflows, automate frequent or repetitive processes, and minimize risks associated with changes
- Demo of Quest’s Foglight and Toad
- Introducing NetApp All Flash FAS (AFF) Storage Solutions for optimal database performance and ROI
- Industry leading flash performance and unmatched data efficiency to radically change the economics of datacenters
- Empower your database applications with enterprise grade data services
- Instant, space-efficient data clones for dev/test, analytics and other applications
- Case studies
- Q&A and lucky draw
- Networking lunch at Forte, 2/F, L’hotel élan