GTI x Palo Alto Webinar: Transform your network security framework with SASE
Cloud adoption, increasing numbers of remote offices and user mobility are shifting the locations of applications, data and users outside the traditional enterprise network perimeters. These changes create new vectors for cybersecurity risk. Different network services and security services such VPN, SD-WAN, secure web gateways, firewalls, ZTNA, WAF, CASB etc., are implemented as siloed solutions to address diverse requirements. This creates an administrative burden that introduces cost, complexity, and gaps in security posture the organizations must seek to resolve.
Gartner’s Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) has emerged to address these challenges by providing converged network and network security services from a common cloud-delivered framework. By removing multiple point products and adopting a single cloud-delivered SASE solution, organizations can reduce complexity while saving significant technical, human, and financial resources.
This 1-hour technical webinar will discuss why SASE will be the key enabler of digital transformation and innovations, and how Palo Alto Prisma Access can help you implement a comprehensive SASE framework.
- Understand how Gartner’s SASE framework can facilitate your digital business success
- Understand the 10 tenants of effective SASE solution
- Learn from typical use case of how SASE can enable digital business transformation and innovations
- Learn how Palo Alto Network’s Prisma Access can help you design and build an effective SASE framework
- Pointers to useful resources about SASE trends and good practices
||28th April, 2020 (Tue)
||14:30pm – 15:30pm